Floor Coverings International – serving Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and the surrounding area – is your leading local provider of kitchen flooring. We carry all of the popular types of kitchen flooring, including tile, hardwood, stone, and laminate. Also, we bring the flooring store to you with our no-obligation, convenient, at-home consultations.
Our knowledgeable staff understands that kitchen flooring should complement the decor of your home while still being tough and resistant to stains and spills. Our flooring specialists will assist you in choosing appropriate samples, offer helpful design tips, and perform a full installation with professional workmanship.
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Piedmont Triad, we pride ourselves on our dedication to customer satisfaction and our experience and knowledge of all things flooring.” – Randy Hatteberg, Owner, FCI Piedmont Triad
We partner with leading manufacturers such as Armstrong, Daltile, and Shaw so that we can offer our customers a large selection of types, colors, and textures of kitchen flooring. With so much to choose from, we are confident that you can find the perfect flooring for your kitchen.
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happens in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room or offers a bold, contrasting accent
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, making them very popular kitchen flooring choices
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and may retain stains if not properly sealed
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring