Floor Coverings International serves the greater Winston-Salem, Kernersville, & Greensboro areas to provide top-quality commercial flooring solutions. Whether you are looking to update your office building, hotel, retail store, or some other commercial space, we have the products and know-how for you. Because we are a local business, we are available at our customers’ convenience to perform free, in-home flooring estimates.
We understand that your commercial flooring should be both durable and stylish, so we will help you select the right products for your project. Also, we strive to complete our installations in a timely manner so you won’t have to stall business for too long during your flooring project.
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Piedmont Triad, we know the ins and outs of commercial flooring. Our design expertise and excellent workmanship are sure to impress.” – Randy Hatteberg, Owner, FCI Piedmont Triad
We have partnerships with nationally-recognized manufacturers such as Shaw, Armstrong, and Daltile so that we can offer a wide array of commercial flooring options at reasonable prices. With so much to choose from, we are confident that you will find the commercial flooring that’s right for your project.
- Commercial flooring is available in all types of colors and styles, so make sure to choose a color that goes with the rest of your commercial space’s decor
- Most flooring options with commercial-level durability are also very easy to clean, because they are designed to withstand heavy traffic
- Many commercial flooring products are also eco-friendly, so you can be earth-concious while re-designing your commercial space
Also Consider That:
- Make sure to evaluate the moisture exposure and traffic levels of the space where you want to install your new commercial flooring. This way, you know how durable the product you purchase should be.
- Some extra-durable commercial flooring products are difficult to remove, so choose your flooring wisely!
- It is important to consider the traction levels of commercial flooring, especially if it will see a lot of foot traffic.